The Julington Missionary Baptist Church Bible College will endeavor to inspire and enlighten every member of the body of Christ within our sphere of influence in order that they may grow in a closer walk with God through a systematic study approach and application of His Word.
We will further strive to provide various learning opportunities that encompass all available and attainable modes of instructional resources for spiritual growth and development.
“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:”
1 Peter 2:2
Things to know about the Bible College:
- Classes are scheduled on a quarterly basis throughout the year.
- Classes are open to all members and guests unless otherwise noted for special sessions.
- The duration of classes is between 8-10 weeks.
- Classes are the equivalent of 3 credit college hours.
- Class sizes range from 5-25.
- Mid-term and Final Exams are given for each course.
- Classes may be taken as an audit in lieu of grades under special circumstances.
- Records are kept by the clerical staff for certification purposes.
- There is a three-week intercession between each quarter.
- The registration process and information regarding upcoming classes are posted on our website two weeks prior to the start of each academic quarter.
- All instructors are certified/certificated to teach college-level course work and, under the auspices of our pastor via the Holy Spirit, to instruct God’s word to adult audiences.
- You can contact Sis. Violetra C. Ward, Dean of Academics/CTC or Sis. Marsher Boyd, Registrar, to inquire about your interest or concerns in reference to biblical studies via our College.